Monday, September 20, 2010

The Swollen Feet of The Barefeet Blogger of Mumbai

145,305 items / 1,117,073 views

I have shot back to back most of the stuff you see on my Flickr photostream, my legs are badly bruised and I am a diabetic I shoot barefeet ..

I shot 21 Ramzan Martyrdom of Imam Ali
I shot Dadar Dahi Handi
I shot Pratap Sarnaiks Dahi Handi Vartak Nagar Thane
I shot The Idd Naamaz at Bandra Station
I shot Lal Bagh Chya Raja Press conference
I shot the Ganesha pandals
I shot GSB Ganesh Kings Circle GSB Seva Samiti
I shot Mount Mary
I shot Gauri Visrjan
I shot Lalbagh Chya Raja
I shot Ganesh Gully Raja
i shot GSB Ganeshotsav Samiti Wadala

And I dont shoot single pictures I shoot a lifetime of imagery on the soul of my photoblog

And whatever goodwill I have earned is on Flickr Facebook and Twitter ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube