Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Shot Before Dark

142,435 items / 1,102,043 views

I have been skipping my diabetic shots including my dinner in the nights I get up during Sairi shoot myself with insulin have my diabetic medicine and have a single chappati roll , a mug of black tea sometimes a bit of falooda.

So perhaps all this comes to an end only the Moon will tell..normally the Shia and Sunni Idds fall on different days thanks to the myopic vision of Mullahs of both sects ..

And I cant believe all this is finally giving way to Idd Ul Fitr.

This has been the worst Idd of my life and career and its too personal to narrate it over her but I tried to overcome my pitfalls and traffic snarls of my life.


This morning my house has gone into silent mode without Marziya she is on extended holiday with her Mom.

And I shall now upload the remaining pictures of the Vartak Nagar Dahi Handi some pictures remain from 21 Ramzan too.


I am still stuck to my sons spare laptop .

My computer can be salvaged after the crash that was imminent and I got the first Rejection Slip from a Delhi publisher for my pictures and poems..I took the initiative because of my dear friend Rajiv Soni , I am happy as a free readable commodity on the internet but he insisted I give my life another chance.

I cannot imagine myself as a soulless coffee table book for the life of me.

Than there is another friend Vinay Pralkar who wants me to put up my pictures in an Art gallery and show my version of street photography my angst and pain , I keep telling him I am doing it on a bigger level on the internet but he wont take NO for an answer.

Actually I am not ready for all this caught in a gutter of despair and my bad karma.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube