Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bad Karma Bad Soul Shut The Fuck Up

142,431 items / 1,101,816 views


His is a very sad story of Mans fall from grace , he is a hardcore alcoholic who begs for booze on Bandra Hill Road wearing a skull cap, he is at the end of the road.

I dont know his story he sleeps in a ricksha confiscated by the cops and part of the Bandra Police Car cemetery also on Hill Road.


Now there are guys who get tremendous kick seeing bare soles and titillation for ones baser instinct is not part of my blog or street photography..

I am so I blog..shooting living humanity on the streets called the morgue ..

And perhaps this is my last Roza of Ramzan I had the last sip of water and my fast begins NOW ..
Marziya leaves today she is on extended leave with her mother away from the hustle bustle of Mumbai and the soul of my camera.

Her latest pictures put me to shame as a photographer of some repute.

Lord Ganesha waits in the wings Mother and Child are on the way to reclaim the soul of Mount Mary and the Crescent will be searched tonight a search larger than Google Search before we see photographers making kids hug forcibly on Idd Namaz Day this is the flip side of crass hackneyed Photojournalism that pimps artificiality as human emotions.

Now I would give my hand and legs to shoot the beggars of Jumma Masid on Idd day wile the attar strewn linen clad Miyas bond themselves with God..

And I really dont know how long I shall coinue to blog though the suicidal part of my brain fed up of life and dependency of hope tells me to Shut the Fuck up.. once and for all..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube