Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Hijra Clap Up Close

142,399 items / 1,101,447 views

keeps mother fuckers
assholes dick heads
madar chods
who harass them
on their toes
a clap
that is the envy
of friends and foes
a clap from one
end of colaba
to bandra overflows
a clap at kamatipura
hijra gully no 1
or lucky compound
everyone knows
a clap at park site
vikhroli as it froze
a clap to me
this hijra demonstrates
as it grows
re echoing a pain
of their ancestry
wordless poem
textless prose
a path of freedom
from her biological
guise of a gender
the hijra chose
as she begs
from door
to door
a rudderless
ship
beached
on the shore
the future
unknown
buried
standing up
growing like a dead tree
from the cemetery floor
the hijra timeless agony
begs and whores
her ass fucked from behind
by a system all on fours
testicular tragedy
her sphincter tore
a pain central part
of her core
in my next birth
god dont make
me a hijra
her pain
a drop of a tear
on my palm
out poured
my hijra pictures
a running story board
hijra impostors
posing postulating
at bandra bazar road

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube