Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love Shooting Photographers -Somebody Has To Shoot Them Too

146,272 items / 1,121,271 views

I like to shoot photographers at work passionately involved in what they shoot and each one goes about the task unaware of what is happening around him , than I come out from my mud hill of humility and shoot them ans add their pictures they may or may not see .

I did miss the famous Facebook 3 D photographers and Visarjan time is also a time to wave out at old friends from PSI Mumbai my camera club.. I meet a lot of people on this trek.. and some say good things to me which lightens the heart and soul.

Some brush you the wrong way deliberately throw gulal on your camera lens and humiliate you further if you bring it to their notice politely and this guy from Maulana Azad Road Ganpati that was with a bullock and Lord Ganesha was unapologetic and perhaps drunk too another of his colleague apologized on his behalf.

Lord Ganesha the remover of obstacles does not teach you to hurt others especially when he is leaving his beloved city and the Mumbaikars that he loves far too dearly.

So this is part of shooting religiosity and this happens more during Govinda when they throw water on our lenses and pelt water balloons on our cameras and we are the photographers who share your feast your faith to everyone in the World.

And in my case I am a Muslim blogger but I leave my religiosity at home and show you Hope Hindutva as a Message of Peace and Humanity in a positive way.

And sometimes even Mumbai cops are rude and impolite to bloggers because we are cousin dwarfs of media photographers ..but we shoot giants too walking the tightrope of Faith .

Hindu Muslim amity is my Flickr photostream I have shot Hinduism with the same love passion as I would have shot my own faith.. mind you our pictures we get the hard way..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube