Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guarding God From Being Stolen

143,694 items / 1,109,000 views


Does the dog know God lives in there ..

Yes he does and the strange thing is God is guarding him more than he thinks he is guarding God and as you know in India Gods get stolen too...

This dog has been bought up on spirituality he has access to the temple within another fact whee some temples dont allow a low caste man to enter in.

I have a good rapport for god loving dogs they are a better breed than god loving two legged man , man snaps more at man than dog snaps at man or another dog for that matter.

Inspired by my dear friend Marc De Clercq I shoot sleeping dogs too,

Do dogs dream yes they do I am sure of this because most of the time dogs love to sleep within the 70 mm screen of their dreams.


I once kept Alsatians so I know dog temperament only a few dogs mostly stray get on my nerves , these are high strung dogs all rebels without any political affiliations they are always barking simply to be heard over the chaos of life , they live on the garbage dumps of Bandra Reclamation.

When I was a kid I was bitten over 50 times by various dogs I was bitten those day when I was not as scary as I appear now.

The dog that bit me the most was Jennie she belonged to my childhood friend Keith Kanga.

Keith Kangas grandmother known as Granny a Jeohvahs Witness bit me more than Jennie because I was a heretic and she wished I converted to drink from the rivers of milk and honey in Paradise and God lived in a Watchtower and his Hoy Ghost she told me was Jerry Lewis.

The last dog that she kept who loved me for being a Muslim was Fu Fu .. I stayed with Keith for some times as my parents were estranged temporarily and my job was to guard Fu Fu .. she was a lecherous whore of a canine .. my job was to search for her and bring her back when she went out in lustfully in the urban fields seeking new lovers and no dog could satisfy her dog sexuality.

I mean for Dogs at Wodehouse Road at Jony Castle earlier Khatau Bhuvan circa 59 , having sex with Fu Fu was being a Bombay Times page 3 kind of experience.


So these are stray thoughts...and seeingthis black and white temple dog him looking at me I was reminded of Fu Fu..

And I am going back to sleep..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube