Tuesday, September 14, 2010

21 Ramzan - A Message Of Hope and Humanity

143,714 items / 1,109,034 views

I got the following message in my Flickr inbox ..


salaam,
what sufi order are you with?
who is your murshid?

it is refreshing to find pictures of Shi'i events. and also the reminder that people forget -- that shi'is do mourn in ramadhan and that eid can bring up somber moments as well.

i ask because i am on the search for a murshid in the true sense (I think many sufis have sold out) -- but although I see a strong connection between sufism and azadari, have not been able to find a murshid that would be able to help with both.

i do not use flikr -- but if you could e-mail me

would really appreciate it.

blessings,

I continue with my 21 Ramzan pictures I had kept on hold about 85 pictures that I will upload will end this series and the latter ones are random shots of people sleeping on the roads taken from Ali Reza Shirazis bike he dropped me home.

The message I got from the person on Flickr I replied that I am not a Sufi adherent but a Indian born Shia,..but I respect and shoot Sufism specially the mendicant order of the Rafaees .


I call myself a Mystic a metaphor to tell people I am a spiritual loner in a crowd nothing esoteric or secretive and no part of my somber or dark thoughts.

I agree with the message she has sent me all top spiritual heads have barring a few hardly spoken about the schism of inter faith rivalry and hate , man killing man , Muslim killing Muslim killing god too in the bargain.

Sometimes I am totally disillusioned one mad man wants to burn the Hy Koran everyone gives importance to him thereby inflaming an issue , but with due apologies with respect to Islam and the Holy Koran , the burning problem that faces us all is that we are a divided house under threat not from a mad man in Florida but we are destroyed by our own..

Nobody really speaks out collectively to condemn the killings of the Shias and other sects its a total mockery of the preachings of the Holy Messenger and the Imams and Ahle Bayt.

And the hate animosity of one Muslim against another Muslim the racial profiling continues unabated.

And sorry Salman Khan with al my love for you and the human work you do I think all terrorist are religious maybe a warped religiosity but religiously fanatic they kill without fear of God or Man.

And with due apologies to my Pakistani friends on Facebook our neighbor does support and encourages this to tear Kashmir away from us the only bone of contention and nothing else...

I am a political ignoramus but non state actors who played havoc her 26/11 are nothing but Pakistani angels of Death.

I feel freedom of expression is important as voiced by Mr Mahesh Bhatt but with common sense and sensibility without hurting anyone ,,

My country is supreme and I consider her my Motherland and anyone who hurts her in words deeds or actions hurts us all.. when it come to the country I am an Indian as much as you are .

And so I am pained to see people creating a divide , here in Mumbai we all live peacefully partaking of each other persons religious hospitality.

And if Salman Khan and his family celebrate the Ganesha feast it shows their solidarity with the culture and ethos of our land .. and who are we to judge another mans actions..


I shoot Hinduism as passionately as I shoot 21 Ramzan or Moharam does that make me a Hindu but it does make me a better human being .

I show you my surroundings my world through my blogs..
Dont expect to my shoot my world or my surroundings with your eyes not possible cant change my parentage or heritage to ape your racist thought or narrow mindedness.

This year I shot the Lal Bagh Chya Raja I was invited to the media photo shoot and broke my fast victuals given by the Pandal folks.

And I share my photos with the rest of the world giving each religion its importance during the feast being celebrated ..

And because I have to face the barrage of hate comments from bigots Shia hating fanatics and Indian hating people I have locked up my comment box at Flickr Blogspot and Wordpress.

I have no time to give importance to your comments and whatever you find wrong with Shiasm go speak t the Shia Mullah and sort it out I am a photographer and a blogger I dont promote Shiasm or an other religion I shoot ..

So treat me with respect and get respect too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube