Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shias of Mumbai 21 Ramzan

Capturing the angst blood sweat and tears on the soul of Man..pertaining to my faith as an Indian Shia Muslim

Documenting the Soul of Shia Faith and Humanity barefeet in Mumbai..

The Shia community knows about Ghame Hussain , their expression of grief my Maksade Hussain is to show through pictures the pain , our symboli...sm embedded in blood and without hurting any one my target audience has always been the non Shia, my foreigner and Hindu friends..I dont proselytize my faith I simply as a blogger show you the indomitable spirit of a peaceful community that has used Moharam as an instrument of peace against oppression and terrorism of mankind..

Strangely the Wahabbis the Ahle Hadees get upset seeing our blood shedding but condone the killings of innocent people in the name of misplaced Jehhad..

I am shocked at the eunuch silence , the Darool Uloom now states that suicide bombings and killings are anti terrorism..
Was the killing of Imam Ali and Imam Hussain not anti Islam..

I am not a Mullah I respect humanity I respect Faith but will not kiss ass the views and the justification of people who trarget our religiosity..

We are the only community that has fought against terrorism of Man for over 1400 years..

Now if you get upset at this album , dont view it , if you thing its in bad taste remove me from your friends list I cannot change my parentage or my ancestry or my Indianness to suit your morphed views and rancid opinion..

Thanks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube