Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Parsi New Year To All Of You


138,258 items / 1,071,058 views

Today the Parsis celebrate Parsi New Year and the one person missing in the scenario is the person sitting on the chair late Mr Vazifdar head priest of Tata Agiary he died recently..the person standing next to me is Freddy the new Parsi fire temple head priest.... at the Tata Agiary
Hill road Bandra.

I wish all my Parsi friends a very Happy Parsi New Year , may God give is Peace and my we live together as brothers bound beyond our respective religiosity though a banyan tree called Humanity.

I had to re post this picture which had no text to include the Greetings to the departed Soul of Mr Vazifdar too.

And I just called up my childhood friend Rayomand Framroze and my patron Mr Diniyar Jamshedjee of Noble Paints to wish them both blissful greetings on this special day..

I wish all my Facebook friends too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube