Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Marziya Shakir Kisses The Hands of the Shakha Pramukh Bandra

She has been seeing Mr Sudesh Dubey the Shiv Sena Shakha Pramukh , since she was a toddler hanging on my waist as I shot his Ganesh pandal on SV Rad Bandra .

As I was bringing her from school she spotted him and a he smiled in recognition she went up to him outside the Bandra Post office and kissed his hands he was totally take aback surprised at her gesture and her respect for him.

Marziya surprises me too now days and I am not making this up her chant is I am Salman Khan..this from a two and a half year old child.

After she kissed his hands I gave her my camera she paced the strap around her neck and shot this powerful politician of Bandra who is well known in this area for helping the poor and the needy.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube