Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Dying Race of the Boot Polish Boys of Bandra Hill Road

140,245 items / 1,086,848 views

Business is very bad
a it rains heavily non stop
soggy shoes
waterlogged boots
that need no polish
business has flopped
such is their fate
they keep getting flogged
their pain their human suffering
of urchins who now beg for survival
their dying hopes i have blogged

it is raining non stop and the homeless who live on the road search for corners nooks and crannies the sky walk any safe place as shelter for their water logged dreams inundated by the fury viciousness of the mumbai rains

if you go out now camera in hand you could shoot pain but i am too tired after my iftar i just crashed without my dinner and woke up a few minutes back.

my computer cannot be repaired so i work on my sons spare laptop

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube