Monday, August 16, 2010

Indi Bloggers Meet Mumbai 2010

137,386 items / 1,064,296 views

I was given this T shirt by the Indi Bloggers for having attended the Indi Bloggers Meet at Hotel Sea Princess , I was there from 2pm till about 7 pm..

When I returned home I was already late but broke my fast I handed over the felt pens given to me by Big Rock dudes for Marziya they had seen her on my Flickr photo stream..

She kissed my hand when I gifted her the pens but she wanted the Tshirt too that she wore in such a way that it looked like a Muslim hijab , the dress code her grand mother and mother adhere too.

So the Indi Bloggers Meet is my new set on Flickr I dedicate it to a two and a half year old youngest street photographer from Bandra Mumbai..

Marziya Shakir my grand daughter

She makes a statement loud and clear, she has her blogs at Word Press her Facebook page , Twitter presence and her own e mail Id too.


If the Indi Blogger meet was at Bandra I would have bought her for a short while to introduce her to Renie Ranvin and his Indi Blogger team and the other bloggers.

Renie is one hell of brilliant net savvy dude , human kind and blog loving..

I had to meet him , we had never met before this..

I was perhaps the oldest blogger 58 years , and the youngest was 16 so I include Marziya as a honorary blogger waiting in the wings ..in the corridors of Indi Blogs...

I spoke a bit as we were asked to introduce ourselves turn by turn..

This was one of the best time I have had among all the bloggers from Mumbai and all over India..

But Gul Panag the guest was the cynosure of all eyes , her panache her knowledge on blogs her beauty brain and wits had all the bloggers eating from her hands literally..

She is the first Bollywood actress that made me salute her for charm her dignity and her grace..

There was a promo of a yet to be released fil Soch Lo being promoted by Indi Bloggers..
Sea Princess hotel, Big Rock ,Jet Lite were the other sponsors for this exhilarating blog meet..

There was a constructive debate hosted by Gul Panag regarding the future and influence of blogs in our daily lives.


The Indi Blogger Mantra is We Blog Therefore We Are.,.

This is my prologue Introduction to the picture I shall be posting at Flickr without text in most cases.

I met a fellow blogger we have been friends online but we have not met so this meet was a a great place to met him Magic Eye or Deepak Ambebal a prolific photographer and photo blogger...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube