Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Whipper Boys at Bandra Band Stand

This was the other kid and they both played their parts to the hilt.

And I dont think they were regular whippers and I was not very passionate as I had not yet come on the Internet.I was a photographer but not a blogger.

Being a blogger makes you enter the arena where angels fear to tread.

And I shot pictures impulsively even now it is my heart that rules the moment I press the decisive button on my camera.

And than it brings me to another topic , how to make the most of our social networking site, I use Facebook as a Blogger ..my pictures are blogs , blogs that think talk and make you talk to as voraciously as me.

I hardly access Twitter but I tweet from Flickr at the click of a Mouse.

I have over 11000 Tweets till date

I pimp my blogs through Facebook and Twitter

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube