Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Golden Goddess and the Whipper Boy

Photography the kind I do sweeping the muck on the streets with my camera is about Luck by Chance.
I am lucky and a God assisted photographer and God is a miser in more ways than one he has a brand he desperately wants to sell , and at the same time he does not want to shell out money too, so in comes the street photographer who shoots Gods underbelly of pain for free.. and shares it with all of you on Flickr Facebook and Twitter .The Trinity Father Son and Unholy Ghost..in a micro blog.

So in short some pictures would have never happened here I dd not have a camera but Rs 50 got me the pictures plus the ricksha fare to bring the camera from home.. and I did not give te expense voucher to God in this case.

One thing I must assure you I dont go stalking for pictures they pass by my way in any case.

Good or bad in street photography does not exist you should have the magic in your capture to make the bad look as pretty as hell.. street photography is the ultimate tribute to Man his downfall his rise and his resilience to survive at all costs.

There is so much I see that I am unable to shoot a drunk lady in the night at the bazar legs spread wide open and a drug addict screwing her mechanically and a dog watching this shit with eyes half shut half open.. they did not bother when I passed by their way..

So shooting pictures without a camera is street photography too a theoretical lesson on a rainy day.

Street photography is the funereal dirge of the poetry of Mans life and times.

You can shoot it as prose but just make sure it is rhythmic so the viewer reads it as a poem too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube