Monday, July 19, 2010

The Raw Deal To African Indians The Siddis

These are pictures of the Siddis that I have not as yet included in my Siddi set at Flickr , and as I am revisiting this set for the first time in 2 years I did not know about these pictures and this too was a post without text I am updating today 18 July 2010.


Actually I dont need to shoot pictures at all if I just rotate my pictures changing the Exif Data an old picture can be seen currently , so a picture at Flickr posted in 2008 becomes evergreen if I change its status to the current date.

I have written a lot about the Siddis of Junagadh and their pathetic condition these royal tribal denizens come to Mumbai to perform as dancers and drummers at the Mahim Urus.

Made to earn their money which is thrown to them in the most insulting manner , they leap in the air and collect it from the floor like an an animal in captivity.


Imagine if your hard earned salary was scattered on the floor and you had to collect it this way...and this is a great insult to these African Indians totally nationalist and a million miles away from Africa..

I could write a poem it takes only a second but will my words change the destiny of the pathetic poetry of their life.

No it wont so I wont poetize their pain on the fucked consciousness of Indian society half asleep half awake.

And this brings me to another sad subject at Flickr I am sent friends request and the guy only shoots his water gun .. I mean they dont even read my profile that says I dont add people with such tastes and pictures .And I have decided I will not be adding cross dressers trannies transvestites and gays with masturbationally morbid pictures as friend call me a fucking racist but I am sick and tired ....

I have blocked over 475 people here at Flickr and at least reading this they know why I have blocked them.
And if I dont block these one sided contacts I cannot get rid of my thumbnail on their contact list page.

This is an awful Flickr Catch 22 situation.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube