Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forgiveness Comes From The Human Soul

135,539 items / 1,036,809 views


This was taken on Ram Navmi day , and the rangoli adorned this street as the Daya Sagar Hanuman Mandir palki was to pass this way..

And it took the guy over 6 hours to make it , once the palki made its way from here it would be destroyed by the crowds who will walk on it..

Rangoli is a very spiritual art akin to tattoo, connecting to the divinity of god..and the message of peace hope and harmony is a very satisfying objective of a rangoli.

Marziyas hands were itching for the color sprinkler and the sculptors always ask me to bring Marziya to the Durga and Ganesh workshops as she loves to paint.

But last night Marziya was in extreme pain crying non stop, so she finally slept at 3 am, we were all awake she will visit her doctor today.


27 July 2010
Marziya is a born artist , and I am updating this today inspired by a Facebook comment

June-Ruth A. Canonico When I can find it, I will send you some photographs I took of the extraordinary mandalas sand painted by Tibetan monks that they take hours to create and then empty into the sea or a river after a period of time for contemplation. this (I think) speaks to the transience of the material world. They came to Mass Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts to create one. I found this location particular ironic considering...Are you interested in seeing it?


Pain is my subject and genre of photography , elusive pain , pain is the only human emotion that touches us all and I shoot it religiously too as a street photographer.

And I do not believe in any religion that makes man a slavish fool of divinity , man is man and he may or may not be in the image of god .

We Muslims dont use God in any form of visual imagery..and we dont mock other religiosity however corny or insane the belief might be.. and this morning Times of India has given an unconditional apology for hurting the Christians by showing the Last Supper as a common mans cartoon..and they say it is their editorial policy not to hurt , but what about the editorial policy of seeing such things are not posted in the first place is something that beats me completely.

And one of the reasons I am happy being a blogger I am under no editorial policy philosophy I moderate my stuff , I posted a Idd picture 2007 at Bandra Station of a photographer who had abused me but a few days back I changed the title and removed the content .. I re titled it .Its Human to Err To Forgive Divine..

He was a photo journalist making kids hug to get the sweet looking Idd picture that you see splashed in most newspapers I told him politely to come up with something new he did ..He Said Mind your Business Fuck Off..

Getting Marziya hugging the Goat s a more powerful picture for Bakra Idd namaz than any other picture of a kid hugging another kid.
Simply because Marziya loves goats and does not know as yet they are bred to be slaughtered religiously too.

I dont take her out on Bakra Idd at all.

The girl child and the goat have been sacrificial objects goes without saying .. silence of the lamb.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube