Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Silhouette of the Hijab

I am a pro hijab poet and when I am not in a mood conjuring words to poetize the pain of living I shoot the streets , and the streets of Bandra , a reservoir for parched minds of street photographers.

I shoot what you wont bother to shoot I shoot time running in haste I shoot anything that triggers my mind and it also takes guts to shoot what I shoot.

I have moved away from my usual slum landscape, now I shoot Bandra Hill Road..

I have stopped going to the Bazar or the fish market as I now cut across a lane into pristine gaothan surroundings of a tiny alcove called Mathilda chawl...an East Indian community ..which is almost vanishing in thin air.

Bandra is the heart and soul of the suburbs and now you know why it is called the Queen of the Suburbs.

This lot that I have posted at my Flickr photostream is what I shot before the Maryamma Feast Sion Koliwada ..I uploaded all this today.

I am very happy with MTNL Triband as my Internet provider I have moved a million miles away from an Unknown Zone called You Telecom.

The Divisional Engineer of MTNLTriband Mr Shyam Sunder , personally resolved my few teething problems with the new connection.

And most of the staff in his office at St Martins Road think I am a famous astrologer , so I get good treatment.

Service is the core of any Internet provider service that is human and not robotic and service that gives respect to the existing old subscriber..which I never got from You Telecom..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube