Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspired By A Facebook Comment

Original title Rich Muslim v/s Poor Muslim

Iain Carrol
Did you ask for permission to take the poor ladies picture? and if you did I hope you paid her handsomely..

Firoze Shakir
Thank you I dont take permission at all pain has no time for such obsequiousness, I paid her handsomely not just money but a picture and poetry too, I was actually posting this to wake up somnolent Muslim conscience sorry I woke you up instead ..thanks for the comment..Ian ..

You should visit India one day..a land of prose and poetry.. and moving pictures of pain..

a mobile phone in hand
she was screaming to the maid
at the other end she was fed up
her services she would suspend
while looking at her the poor muslim
beggar lady her baby tend
on a few coins her life depend
choked on a street bend
searching for god as
her true friend
waiting eagerly
for lifes curtain
to come down
The End
the show must go on
another poor beggar lady
will come take her place
her pain with pathos
silently blend

inspired by a Facebook comment

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube