Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day In And Day Out I See This On Bandra Hill Road

This is a street scene bang opposite the Bandra Police Station each time I pass by it vies for my camera attention I am wiser as this scene makes me visualize life in all its morbidity.

It makes me see lifes wear and tear , I can give sexual connotations to this scene akin to a street rape only thing that bothers me is whether the Lambretta is humping the bullet , or are they both sadistically sodomizing the Maruti..

I leave it to your imagination it surely cant be as fucked as mine.

And all three victims of Fate , travesty of street justice wait to reach the other side of Bhangar shop once the court case in which they were involved gets its hearing..maybe another 15 years away..

So at the moment they lie in a Police cemetery on the streets of Bandra Hill Road..

Who cares a shit , only a street poet who reads the Drama of life through the viewfinder of his camera.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube