Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Human Dog Called Man

Now I could have rushed taken a shot from the front but than human pain without a face could be as painful too if you read it as the drama and poetry of life.

I dont force myself on beggar flesh, I shoot them as I see them , and perhaps you may not see them as I see them..shooting beggars is shooting spectral light in a circle of confusion.

I have shot more humanly demeaning pictures of beggars on this trip , this is the essence of Urus circuit, you cant escape beggars at all..


And here in the land of the Khwajah Gharib Nawaz every human soul is a beggar , everybody including the Khadims the devotees are beggars and spiritual and material survival is the name of the game.

Everybody is here for gain and profit, most of the time money is the power , the hoteliers the vendors , the coin changers , the barbers the pressmen, all are here to make a quick fast buck.


I came her e with the camera as my quintessential beggars bowl..I shoot pain and instead of selling it I give it freely.

I give it freely to all Search engines though some rob me without even giving me the respect of a courtesy line.. as a photographer I am a blogger whore I give and give and I give..

130389 Photo blogs is the story of my life and when my subscription at Flickr comes to an end , and if I dont renew it you wont see my pictures ..just 200 odd ones ..I am entitled to as an ordinary member.


Flickr still needs proof to give me a Pro membership to show that my pictures are of no commercial value nor my thoughts.

So being a photo blogger is not an easy one , I shot a 22 GB memory card on this trip..and I shot what no other would want to shoot ..I show you the underbelly of pain and mans connection to spirituality through the Sufi path of Peace.

And it is this path that Ahle Hadees Maulana Mehraj Rabbani has allegedly denigrated , and with power and influence and his political connections silenced the Soul of Sunni Islam..

It is not the just the hijra but every human being seeking spiritual solace come to Gharib Nawaz.


I am a Shia Muslim but I come here as Khwajah Gharib Nawaz promoted the Humanity of Hussain..


Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain

Loosely translated

Ruler is Hussain, Emperor is Hussain,
Faith is Hussain , guardian of faith is Hussain .
Offered his head and not the hand to Yazid.
Truly, the mirror of faith is Hussain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube