Thursday, June 24, 2010

At Peersaab Fakhru Miyas House Ajmer

All the years I have been coming to Ajmer I live with Peersaab Fakhru Miya Hujra No 6..he is my mentor and my host.
Peersab along with his children Farid Miya and Qambar Miya.

Javed in the orange shirt is Peersaabs main Murid and his man Friday.

Peersaab is a lover of Ahle Bayt a well known Sunni scholar and associated to the Khadims of Ajmer.

Peersaab is very vocal about Hazrat Ali and his recent seminar and a public rally paying tribute to Imam Ali and Ale Mohomed and denigrating Mauwiyah at Katni MP ruffled the Mullahs and the Brelvis.

But Peersaab folows the path of Ahle Bayt , he is not a Shia nor a Sunni but a Sufi who regards Hussainyat as the Soul of Islam.

He is a slave of Hazrat Abbas and has named his grand son as Hyder Ali..

Peersab does tablik on the Ahlke Bayt..and is very close to Hindu scholars and Pandit and has great bonding with them.


When I had a dream I saw a temple he interpreted it and sent me to the Brahma Temple in Puskar along with a circumcised Hindu Pandit a devotee of Khwajah Garib Nawaz and a custodian of a 750 year old Hanuman Temple in Ajmer.

The Pandit it is said had a dream and circumcised without becoming a Muslim but to appease the soul of Khwajah Gharib Nawaz.

I did not meet Panditji this trip but I met Ramzan Ali mujawir of the Shrine at Taragadh a great pilgrimage site for the Shias from all over India.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube