Friday, June 25, 2010

The Cosmic Poet and his Muse

Raveena the Hijra sensational beauty and me at Moti Katla soon after the Friday Namaz got over.

This balcony was earlier filled with the namazis.

Even a few hijras in white clothes participated in the Friday namaz from this house that is rented by Gopal Haji and Babita hijra of Najafgarh.

Gopal and Babita had to abort their trip , cut it short as a senior hijra from their gharana was sick,. so the house was left with a few denizens under Naina Hijra .

I shot a lot of pictures of Raveena , simply because she was highly cultured, educated ,seductive and a charming face to shoot.

I shot her as I saw her , and she is a consummate actress , mimic,all in one.

Her mobile phone kept ringing non stop, everyone wanted to talk to her..and she has no dearth of admirers and lovers..I presume.

She was the toast of Ajmer , I was lucky I was able to shoot all her colorful joyous moods.

She would give any starlet of Bollywood a run for her money..such was the magnetic power of her personality.

the cosmic poet and his muse
tryst with destiny no excuse
an opportunity to capture
her androgynous essence
he could not refuse
barefeet burning hot
without shoes
scorched and bruised
her charm her poisonous
fangs into my soul
she transfused
sensuality seductively from
her body into my body oozed
time stood still soulfully
diffused making love to
my mind totally screwed
she was dressed i was nude
seminal soliloquy no fluid

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube