Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shooting The Soul of Street Sounds

I took her by surprise she is a street scavenger , collector of stuff you throw in the garbage bin. She rocked and she gave me best toothy smile..this is my kind of street photography as simple as the sheet of paper in a blank text book..

I am an incorrigible street photographer and today I taught my two year old grand daughter Marziya to shoot a few urchins sleeping on the road near my workspace she was too excited and went on hitting the trigger while I held her and and my camera..

I dont know what she shot but yes she knows what to shoot next..and there was a crowd that watched her shoot so actually the street is a text book you read with the minds eyes optically enlarged by your camera.

Marziya loves crowds , she is crazy about street procession and she knows music , she knows rhythm, she is as sensitive to street drum music as I am..for wherever there is street drum music there are pictures .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube