Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trying To Escape From The Dungeon Of Her Heart

125,390 items / 895,027 views

i am a simple man
a cosmic poet
fragmented genius
in every part
photographing
the soul of beggars
rendering them as art
on the internet
was honey trapped
on a famous
social networking site
captured
incarcerated
in the dungeons
of her heart
beginning
of my end
right from
the start
i was fucked
hook line and tinder
by a transvestite tart
no escape route
a path to freedom
i could not chart
my life
a soundless
stinking
fart
she who
conned me
with a devils dart
as i fluidly
flowed out
from her mouth part
yes she gave me head
while we were on chaat
going down deep
she almost bit of
my precocious part
but than all good
things come to an end
we soon fell apart
a click of a mouse
my love life
wont restart
drowning my sorrow
in poesy as
i search
for a new
sweet heart
fresh lease on life
a bit of Mozart
a dickhead
before the dog cart


the transvestites tale continues brave heart

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube