Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recycled Pain Nobody Buys

125,193 items / 890,051 views

I was bringing Aditya Raj Kapoor son of Mr Shammi Kapoor Saab to my house I wanted Marziya to meet him , Marziya is my two year old grand daughter who has touched a few stars like Salman Khan and Mr Rajesh Khanna.. and Marziya loves all twinkling stars ..should suffice at this stage ..

I saw this man while seated in Adityas car , so the moment we approached my home I dragged him with me and shot two frames ..

This is life on the streets of pain and this poem is for Mr Shammi Kapoor Saab whose fan I am and never missed his films when I was young..

capsized
on an island of despair
nonchalant a nobody
on the streets of pain
he lies recycled pain
nobody wants to buy
simply because
you get it free
in great supply
veiled in a tear
or a sigh
broken wings
that were never
destined
to fly
if on earth
pain remorse
born to die
of what use
building
mansions
in heaven
up above
in the sky
rights of admission
reserved
for
the poor the needy
the down trodden
says the board
access denied
heaven and hell
a split open wide
between
man and god
god and man
lies a great divide

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube