Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Olde Shoe Shoppe on Bandra Hill Road

Production houses sell of most of the footwear here at his shop once the film is over and done with,..and so this second hand shoe seller next to the Tata Agiary on Bandra Hill road is as famous as Dedh Gully near Kamatipura where you get all stolen shoes branded ones too.

So Little horny babes who dance and live off studs at the nearby pub buy their stuff from this guy..Salmn Khan clones too buy all their Jhintak shoes and boots from our guy on Bandra Hill Road ..Value for Money.

I have known him for almost 25 years and he and wife and daughter sit and sell in this cramped and shoe clustered surroundings ..at the entrance of Chinchpokli Road off Hill Rad.

Marziya my grand daughter loves the warmth ambiance of this place.

Bollywoods strugglers , guys who get their first BPO job buy their shoes here formal and casual.

He has the best collections and repairs them himself.

He eyes me with disbelief when he sees me walking barefeet across his shop.. thinks I am sane but slightly mad.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube