Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Photographer is Born

123,561 items / 854,355 views

This is the shot I took of Marziya shooting her doll, it was her own endeavor and effort and she did not know I would hurriedly rush remove my camera from the cupboard and take the shots..

And this is Marziya and her tryst with Unlearning Photography.

Shooting pictures is only part of the story of the camera, the camera does not make pictures by itself, I talk of a still camera, it needs a person behind it to motivate it to charge it , the camera is only a means not an end.

A camera brand does not make you a good photographer..before you shoot with a camera you should be able to shoot with your eyes...so if you have a mouth and dont have taste than it is as bad having eyes and not being able to see a picture before you shoot it.
And I am going to make sure that my grand daughter when she comes of age even after I am gone may not need to join a camera club culture and be polluted for life , I am not a fortune teller so I dont know about Marziya future but I can assure you she will be one hell of a photographer ..

I know what you learn and see on the street you cant just duplicate it in a studio..the street is where the action is maybe there is no money, who cares , shooting raw human emotions ,touching and being touched is what street photography is all about.

Street photography holistically heals it brings a smile on the beggars face , who is never going to be shot by the media photographer unless she has been raped ..or is worthy as tomorrow mornings news..'

And fucked pompous pedantic salon photographers wont dirty their pristine salon walls with ugly dirty beggar faces,, and in the first place the Judge wont even give it an Acceptance , he will shout out 3R ..rejected by all three fucked judges who dont know their ass from human emotions..so the dick head in charge of the prints will take a felt pen and on your precious print scribble the judges ire 3R ..It has happened to me at my camera club once so I am not making it up at all.

The only place where your pictures are judged , honestly is the Internet..provided you dont show blood , flowing from heads or backs scourged or hijras , or other stuff that gets on the goat of Wahabbi backed culture police freely available on the net, than you will have to choke your Flickr comment box like I have done for life..

And Flickr with all its technology has not yet come up with a tool for the back up of our pictures and text and Flickr is a million light years away from Comment Moderation..

So I hope when I pass away and Marziya takes over my Flickr account she wont have to pay for the sins of her grand father.. Flickr Photographer No1.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube