Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Shoot E Motion

123,076 items / 842,652 views


I was speaking to my dear friend Prashanth Singh a very good dude and a good photographer from Mumbai ..and the topic was trends in photography as defined by camera clubs.

Without being sarcastic or insulting or humiliting I think if you see one camera clubs newsletter with another camera's newsletter it is the same nothing has changed , makes me puke vociferously rapidly in oxymoron haste.

What beats me when will we come out of the rectum of the old fathers of photography, their time is gone , their contribution is archival period..

Every photographer is copying the old school of thought, the same ambiance the same mood , fucked pictures that I would not paste on my grand mothers grave she would die the second time too.

And if you read this without bias,, without blinkers you know what I am talking about, I leave it to the honesty of your conscience.

I moved away a million light years away from the camera club decadent culture it had nothing to offer for the future of my pictorial soul , salon participation that took me back to the Dark Ages.

I evolved I am everything I am as a photographer thanks to the club , but you dont expect me to sit on a school bench all my life .. I took to the streets literally..

Send your prints , to the salon for participation invariably it comes back bleeding like a menstrual pad , and most of the time forgive me the venerable judge does not know his ass from his rectum..he sees the picture only as a image shot, Fuck F Stops ..he does not see street side emotions, and fuck all archaic camera rules ..

A judge who has been tasting the vulva of a flower as a nature photographer all his life wont even see beauty in beggars eyes.. tell me I am wrong..

So this is the state of photography I decided to Unlearn Photography I took a two year old girl under my charge and she taught me to reshoot life as it existed without morphing my human soul .. yes I am a poet and you need to see pictures as poetry to make others read it too.

And Marziya will join my camera club perhaps when she reaches the age of conviction things might have changed who knows Prashanth Singh might be the President of the club, and there might be some hope at the end of a dark tunnel of a fucked up aperture of life.

I shoot shit that I capture from a moving ricksha , moving cab I get to shoot emotions I can poetize them with words its the extra gift God gave me as fragmented genius.

I am a fucked photographer but I shoot barefeet because inorder to shoot pain you have to feel it to, so I walked in the scorching sun shooting Jesus Christ and the soul of Humanity as my own salvation too.

I did not know I would write all this ,.. but I guess someone had to write it some time or the other and this is my personal opinion I stand by it..

I am happy photoblogging atleast I know the difference between my ass and another mans rectum..

And I am whatever as a photographer to Mr KG Maheshwari, late Prof BW Jatkar , Shrekanth Malushte ..

And lat but not the least a man on a wheel chair who taught me photography in one session on Light .. the one and only Girish Mistry..

I would not mind learning photography all over again from tthe kids he teaches.

And this is my Faith in a Man who is a Mystery more than he his Garish...he disovered photography without making it nightmarish circular not squarish

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube