Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Meeting of Fate

This story I am about to narrate you dont have to believe it ,I was coming to my workspace when from a far I saw this sadhu in a rickshah, I was attired almost like him, but in black, as you can see in the next picture of him and me.. our eyes met and he passed me by , I had a desire to meet him , I made it known in my glance.

Later in the evening when I returned to work I saw him sitting in a neigboring shop with his back to me , I knew he was the same Baba so I approached him , and he said well you wanted to meet me as much as I wanted to meet you, I nodded my head , and later I came to know he is a Tantric I gave him a orange stole and some money , he did not ask me though.. but I knew his wants as he knew my needs , he is from Nasik Trimbakeshwar and is known as Shankar Baba,,

I shot several shots , I liked his congeniality, his love of humanity devoid of hate.

He just told one word before parting ..he said the moment I saw you from the rickshaI knew you were a Momin.

I have never met him in my life and I am not sure I will ever meet him again.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube