Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Dauntless Street Photographer

123,671 items / 856,838 views

picture shot by my master kg maheshwari

This was shot a few years back at Mr Maheshwarijis house and he has worked on it and bought it to life..to demystify the soul of a dauntless street photographer.

His words to me when he sent me this picture a few minutes back..

Dear Firozebhai:
With your erstwhile pictorial photography experience
(as now you would like to be known worldwide as "STREET PHOTOGRAPHER"),
please oblige me with your constructive comments.
Thanking you,
KgM.


Shoshanam Bhava Sindhoscha
Gnyaapanam Saarasampadaha
Guror Padodakam Samyak
Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha
Meaning:- The one who can hekp us cross this ocean of life, the one who can reveal to us the Divine, I adore his paadukaas(hold onto his feet), I salute to such a Guru.

i am a street photographer
shooting life a still camera
my eyes a video cam
in all humility i bow
to you master
for making me
what i am
not dauntless
but original
not a sham
memory
in a RAM
a poet
who loves
to slam
Hope and Hindutva
peace brotherhood
Islam
tolerance
mutual coexistence
life's ongoing exam

a lesson i need not cram

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube