Saturday, April 17, 2010

She Has Ordered A New Door For Her Heart

123,669 items / 856,517 views

once her heart
was a mansion
hospitable
to the core
she loved me
she swore
but being a woman
of substance
she got tired
i was dislodged
as a bore
to keep me out
forever
she has ordered
a new door
her facebook wall
silent
like a mourning
seashore
although
i have deleted
her from
my fucked
consciousness
her memories
now bitter
slightly scarred
i adore
hoping
that she will
come back to me
my old status restore
her unbridled passion
on my poetic soul
out pour
before i cut
my wrist
blood and gore
another one
bites the floor
a rolling pin
on my head
woke me up
wife said
why do
you day
dream
while
you snore
a father
a grand father
you are
not what
you were
anymore
while you
break your head
on this wretched
computer
someone else
has to mind
your store
bollywoods
most wanted
no more
i am
what i am
a loser
therefore
i responded
without
ill will or rancor
i was a pimp
life was a fuckin
whore

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube