Saturday, February 27, 2010

Searching For Love

120,519 items / 787,545 views

We all fall in love sometime or the other but the poet needs to be in love all times , for the survival of his pedestrian verse in my case , bringing alive emotions from the catacombs of my word clustered head.

I am a married man should not be an excuse for not falling in love with women , my love for a woman is Sufi oriented less fleshy more mindless spiritual...I find love but lose it too, and searching for love in a toilet drain is what this poem for a heartless woman I met and parted ..she has flushed all poetic feelings and here I am giving it a last try to retrieve my poetic self respect ,and entering the narrow parth within the toilet bowl, is entering ones own mind..

searching for love
that she flushed in anger
my woman a heartless heart
a careless brain
seeking for hope
happiness that lies
in the abyss of my mind
down the drain
falling in love
net loss no gain
a world of passion
hitched to poetic pain
on my wretched soul
purple haze acid rain
she calls me insane
she loves another person
more wealthy a bachelor
home car and a pet Great Dane
she sees no future with
unpublished poet an unknown
no funds or future to sustain
she is human but shrewish humane
I am her pet poodle on her chain
though I have deleted her from
my consciousness she enters my mind
again and again and again
memories and membrane
lost illusions in a one way lane

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube