Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ritu Hijra In Bloom

I am back at my Flickr, at my Hijras at Haji Malang 2010 set , I had completed posting the pictures totally 1374, but as I was not in the best frame of mind I have not added detail or description and titles on them..

And I am sheer lazy to do the needful and out of these 1374 pictures I have just added a few to my Hijra eunuch blogs and a few to my Blogspot sites and my favorite haunt Facebook.. and she has no time to access her account to see what I have written about her my poetic love pangs , a poet needs love to poetize pictures he shot on the soul of his frail human consciousness...

I know a lot of people in love with hijras and happily married , I know women who have married men who are cross dressers but most of them live happily ever after ..
I love women , because women gives you a Nasha no hijra can give.. I cannot imagine Marc Anthony falling in love with a hijra instead of Cleopatra..

I have met a lot of married men happily married and who love banging hijras , but do it on the sly..I knew a guy a hotelier who needed hijras as man needs air to breathe..he was hanging around all the hijra joints even Kamatipura Hjra Gully No1..

I dont blame them love is such a powerful emotion if Mary Magdalene could fall in love with Jesus than what more can one say about Love.

And whatever intolerance or bigotry in India I almost puked thinking that MF Hussain Saab wants to take Qatari citizenship...I mean one can understand USA , Canada UK but a place like Qatar that does know art from its ears to its elbow,,,

Anyway thats not part of my menu..I leave it to India uncut and other Blogspot Bloggers.

My poison is Hijras , Love Street photography and pedestrian Verse ..and I dont think 200 pictures in an album can hold the soul of the barefeet blogger of Mumbai at Facebook.

120,518 items / 786,845 views this is my current position as a Flickr Pro member.

And I goofed the Hijra dance function of a Bandra Bazar boys wedding was last night , I forgot all about it and I met the new bridegroom he said Reshma Hijra of Lal Mitti who performed last night missed me the most.

So this hijra description work I shall do it in my stride and depends on the creative juices my brain excretes.. oops secretes.. ha ha ha

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube