Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Captain of The Ship

This was a blank post I now add a poem to a devotee of Bam Bam Bholenath like me Director Saab Ashok Tyagi of Don Ke Bad Kaun

he is the captain of the ship
a beacon of light with
firm directorial grip
his faith friendship
he uses love instead
of a whip
like me a lover of beauty
he too has seen failure
success
hardship

a slip
between love
her bounteous lips
the pendulous shake
of her bounteous hips
mind over matter
as a poem trips
a nasha my soul drips
a heart beat skips
my soul
more than her soul rips
in her spectral light
my naked soul strips
on my testicular fortitude
the ungrateful
woman I love
uses the bull whip
her flesh my flesh
a strange kinship

And I also dedicate this poem to the greatest actor on Earth Mr Rajesh Khanna...at his feat in all humility..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube