Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Media Sometimes Tramples the Soul of a Blogger

A few media people with hot shot cameras think only they have the original monopoly are Gods chosen ones to shoot pictures , some of them look upon us photo bloggers with disdain , I have seen their attitude their professional conceit and arrogance and with them around which newspaper editor will ever publish a picture shot by a photo blogger and that is the crux , I dont pimp my pictures for newspapers but yet my pictures are shot as poetry provided you read and appreciate poetry.

And will the newspapers ever write about a photo blogger who has touched the core of Humanity by just showing you the under belly of pain , all exclusively Made in India.


And than having a Times of India Press Card even St Peter will open the Gates of Heaven..for free no money under the table as he would demand from a photo blogger in time of spiritual recession .

A Mumbai Mirror Press Card might allow you to shoot a few comely virgins he has kept aside for Osama Bin Laden and others.

These are the only two papers that come to my house I cannot tell you about those that my family does not read.

And Indi Bloggers still think what a person posts at Flickr can never be considered a Blog. Ha Ha

And this is my 119893 blog at Flickr in less than 3 years.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube