Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Gemstone Man and His Wife

I have kept my hijra pictures of Gopal Hajis sandal on hold , and I am finally completing my last lot of Haji Malang pictures about 400 or so shot around the Shrine and a few pictures of Shabbo Bhais son Salman, from Chor Bazar , this family owns the Dhuni which is called Ahmed Ghadiali Chowk. This also includes pictures of my climb down the Malangad mountains barefeet and pictures I shot on the way that I include as street photography.

I have been busy with work and have been away from my computer for the longest time but my uploading continues ...also the titles and description are missing on my uploaded pictures.

The gemstone man and his wife move from one urus to the next selling their wares and business was not to good..they know me since a very long time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube