Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Climbing Down Haji Malang

When I say climbing down , I mean my barefeet climb downhill ,these kids are going up to the Holy Shrine a long long trek.. and this is the beginning of surrender to a spirituality with nature all around you , no hate no animosity no bigotry no spiritual conceit or arrogance no Mullah diatribe , yes I am an Indian Muslim I read the wordless scripture of Peace.

I am not a Sufi adherent , but does it matter I believe in any religion that makes me Human.
I am a Shia spiritually content with the roots of my Faith that grew as a seed in my Mothers Womb.

I am a poet I seek love ,love that epitomizes my thirst of Life, I was shown an apparition without physicality , and I succumbed she is she is not, I see her you cant..
yes delving with the Malangs is not for the weak hearted..I shall overcome the magic cast on me and break through the net of my captivity..

Yes Haji Malang is reading the Magus and reliving it too .. a beginning that never ends , an end that rewrites a new chapter on my soul..

Main Shayar to Nahi
Magar aye Hasin Jab se dekha tujhko
Shairi Agayi

This is Haji Malang love longing and pain.. yes climbing down was as reinvigorating as climbing up...and the magic spell lingers on with the fragrance of her spirit and form..yes falling in love with a spirit no human form is what my poetry is all about..

And Kalki Subramaniam my transgender friend at Facebook wont know it at all , the empty kisses on the pillow,the strands of her sliver hair, the musky smell of death , her shadow on my breath , yes being captive and still being free ..she wants me to come back to Haji Malang complete the circle of her deviousness I refuse..she breaches my dreams overpowering me and I burn like a fearless candle in the Wind..

Now I search for the Malang.. he is the only one who exists and knows it all he wrote the script and he has to change it before it changes me ...so Kalki who wrote about loving a trans gender experiencing a new sensuality and physicality ,I place this as a reply to her Note at Facebook...

Her Facebook Note is worth a read than read my blog and search for the silken thread connecting your own angst and anguish.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube