Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sajjad Bhai My Best Friend

Sajjad Bhai is a cop.. with a golden heart , I have yet to see anyone as humble as him, this giant of a man feels for humanity , and he draws me to Hyderabad , what he did for me in 2003 I can never forget , he carried my heavy camera bag ,because of him I saw all the Ashurkhanas , I shot the Bibi Ka Alam , and he is more than a brother for sure.

His duty as a policeman is his prime drive and when free he is there helping everyone as a humble volunteer of Choti Bargah of Hazrat Abbas , he Akhtar Bhai, Abid Painter and the Lutfi brothers and his brother Kazim.

It was Sajjad Bhai and the Lutfi brothers who bought me here to shoot this event at Mir Mousavi Shia cemetery on 9 Moharam, Hindus lining up the area to pay tribute to the Alam Abbas and a Hindu fire performer who leads the procession.

The Shias the Sunnis and the Hindus live peacefully and strengthen the message of unity in diversity and mutual coexistence..there is no hate or sectarian strife despite the Telangana issue..Moharam was given priority by all parties concerned..

And this is my last written blog I will take a much needed nap to get ready for my house majlis in a few hours from now..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube