Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pain That Binds Us All..

I had requested Nawab Saab to pose with me but he was uncomfortable , the message here at Hussaini Koti is a message of Peace through Ghame Hussain..these Nawabs are totally low profile and dont push their royal past or their credentials up your throat..

You must see the kids of the Nawabs I shot them extensively, greeting everyone with heads bowed for coming to this Majlis e Aza..

And I show you a world as photo journalist photo blogger , a world you may not see unless you are invited ..you cant just bring in your camera and start shooting pictures here..most of the venues strictly prohibit entry to Non Muslims..

And I will digress here , this morning after leaving Marziya my grand daughter to her play school..I met an old acquaintance a Sister from the order of Mother Theresa in Mumbai , she has a small kiosk opp the Bandra Municipal offices, we got talking and I told her about the neglected uncared for Umbrella Lady of Bandra Reclamation,.,and the good sister who bathes beggars on Bandra Hill Road , removes lice from the hair did not know about her ..she said she would see her up .

It is than I told the Sister of Mother Theresa the only religion greater than any religion is the religion of Pain , pain that we all feel, pain that binds us as men gods and super gods.
Pain the crux of Faith , be it Moharam or the 14 Stations of the Cross ..the message is simple and plain..you see the world through the eyes of Jesus we see the world through Karbala and Hussain.

.Paradise Revisited Regained...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube