Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 Moharam Hazri at Shariyar Ul Mulk Palace

I was invited from Hussain Koti to Sharyar Ul Mulk Palace of Nawab Askar Ali Khan for the Hazri of Hazrat Abbas ..the Hussaini Koti Maulana accompanied us.. I know the Nawab Saab since 2003 and he once had a flat at Versova.

Here the palace is worth seeing age old relics alams received as bravery in war by the forefathers of the Nawab..And you can only see this during Moharam.

They have a Majlis e Aza on 9 Moharam I shot it in 2003 ..it is the ancestral Alams carried around a pit of fire..I had slept almost at the edge of the fire and shot this moment..burning up all the back elements of my Nikon 20 mm AF lens ..

As a Shia Fire Blood Air and Water seem to be a part of our spiritual consciousness

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube