Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Continuing Upload Problems You Telecom

He was the smartest kid at the Guru Nanak Park juloos , he had scourged himself at Almeida Park and was sitting besides me and Marziya near the Bandra Shia Khoja Mosque..and this is the sword that the boys of Anjumane Mehndi used when the juloos ended , this was one hell of a sword , it sent almost three guys to the Bhabha Hospital for stitches.

My uploading problems continue in 2 hours I have managed to upload 4 files to my Flickr photo stream out of 87 that I had placed on the Flickr uploader..

I sent them a message again after I came home shooting a Majlis in English at the Bandra Shia Khoja Mosque just now..

My Continuing Upload Problems

Your technician had come home and done the necessary changes , at 30.30 pm , I was told to connect after 6 pm as your server was down, but I am sorry to say he has absolutely no solution to my uploading problems , I could upload only 4 files out of 87 that I had placed on the flickr.com uploader in two hours , and earlier I never ever had uploading problems using You Telecom ?Why Now.

I have sent a message to your technical department. too.

Why dont you resolve my issue instead of torturing me this way..

Thanking You
But not enough
Firoze Shakir 237303

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube