Monday, January 25, 2010

Beggars Cant Be Choosers - You Telecom

You Have no Time to Resolve my Issue

New Message Sent to You Telecom Customer Care

To Whomsoever Concerned
You Telecom Broadband and Cable Ind Ltd
Customer Care

There is a gross connectivity problem at your end that you are blatantly hiding from those like me who have subscribed to your service, the speed test taken last evening as suggested by your customer care clearly shows the fault of my uploading not happening at my Flickr site lies at your door, I have lost valuable time and my work of sharing these pictures is still incomplete ..will you add extra time to this outage problem to my account or have I to suffer in silence .

I am an existing client and nothing has changed in your attitude towards better service or response..sadly even your technicians are inadequate to solve my problem which is going on since a week.

I have no personal issue with You Telecom you charge me for a service that you dont give..Why?

I dont complain when the net is working smoothly I pay my dues in time personally sending my cheque to your Gods Gift office at Bandra so why am I being given this shoddy and uncalled for treatment.

And I am blogging all the messages I am sending you so the world can know of my pain , my problems.

And till date not a single response from your end not even a phone call from you laid back customer care honchos..why should they care there salaries on time and so my connectivity problem is not their headache anyway. ..in spite of paying as per your plan I have taken Im given the worst service ..
I am sure someone from your management with a human heart might just read this in blog form on the internet ..because you have no time to read it.

Thanking you
Firoze Shakir
237303

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube