Friday, January 15, 2010

I take a break from blood and gore

I have over 200 more pictures of hardcore blood letting at the Bandra East Juloos that I am posting at Flickr..I give myself a break to post some pictures of Marziya and the streets that I optically sweep with my camera.

But as my pictures are like a story board I try not to disturb the flow and uploading at Flickr is a very slow procedure for me maybe it is my net connection I dont know I dont want keep boxing shadows ..

And blades daggers swords too need rest ..my plans have gone awry due to unavoidable reasons Dr Glenn Losack MD from Brooklyn New York, has decided not take the trip to India, he wanted to visit Bangladesh , but the new visa rules I am told will not allow him to visit India if he comes via Bangla Desh , he has to wait for a few months a quarantine period before he can come to India , so he has canceled the India trip..much as he calls my country his country and Mother India.

An American Jew who shoots Chehlum , beggars , mental hospitals hijras and more..he was keen on shooting the Ijtema at Bangla Desh..my Flickr friends from Bangla Desh and my Facebook friend Zaved Akthar were going to help his there.
Too Bad.
I was going to stay back in Mumbai only because of him..shoot Chehlum in Pune and Mumbai..

Now I will leave it to Princess Fatima , wherever she leads me I shall go to shoot Chehlum or Arbayeen.

Marziya had begun saying Uncle Glenn each time I showed her his picture..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube