Friday, December 4, 2009

My Photo Friendly Hand

Now the only person who finds faults me shooting my body parts , the over exposed ones is my daughter..Samiya .

She thinks my hand should not be so obtrusive, forcing its way into the heartland of my pictorial angst, the poetic proximity of my soul to the flesh of my bioscopewallah imagination ...a prologue to my lifes story board, as seen through my Cyclops like camera eye.

I play games and my only friendly assistant is my bejeweled photogenic camera friendly hand.


a hand that my camera
reads and understands
a hand the only salvaging
hope of my dreams stuck
in sinking sands
a hand bejeweled
in Sufi land
a world without borders
peace hope harmony
as homeland
bollywoods most wanted
a killa brand

a blog shedding tears
on a sepia toned
newsstand
a cyber love
a virtual reality
one night stand

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube