Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Invoking the Bounty of the Holy Saint Baba Fakhr

They stand outside the Dargah doors invoking the Holy Saint Baba Fakhr and he gives without holding back, he gives abundantly , women helpless beggars all waiting for a sign of hope..
I am not a Sufi adherent but I have something special for Baba Fakhr, I have always come here Urus after Urus as a photographer sharing his message of Peace with all of you on the net.

I like the overall simplicity of a Dargah as an abode of spirituality , a place that does not promote hate between communities , a place that does not urge you to bomb places of worship, a place that does not create anti nationalism, a place which certainly does not preach Muslims kill Muslims .

Wahabbism can never produce Saints like this who bough communities together, without bigotry , maybe all this is considered heretic by overzealous Muslims but I prefer this heresy than the bullets that kill the soul of Islam by a Jehaddi.

And with this I conclude my set of Baba Fakhruddin Shahs Urus 2009 at Flickr - 405 picture blogs of peace.

And I dedicate this set to Mr Jethmalani who had the guts to say what he had to say about sectarian strife in Islam and terrorism promoted by the self same custodians of Islam..
Modern Yazidiyat in the guise of petro dollars cannot buy the Humanity of Hussain.


Yun to Islam surkhuru huwa har bala ke baad
lekin woh baat na hui karbala ke baad

Qatale-hussain asal main marge yazeed hai
Islam Zinda hota hai har qarbala ke baad


Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain
.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube