Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Message of Peace On Facebook

Hi Firoze

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am SS s friend in Singapore. Just saw in one of the newsfeeds she had commented on one of ur pctures in street photography and curiousity has it, I ended up browsing your pictures for last 3 hours. haha sorry to be stalking.

Some of your pictures amazed me, others made me extremly uncomfortable (no negative connotation to it!). I am impressed by the fact that you are able to capture the moments the world will flinch at, call it 'gross'. I love it. Admittingly, for some pictures, I quickly pressed next and looked away. With all due respect to those pictures, I dont think I am strong enough to absorb it all.

Since I browsed through your profile, appreciate your pictures, the humbleness and beauty in what you have captured, I thought i must write to you. In nutshell, your pictures had an impact on me, something I cannot figure out yet. I can only explain it by bloodrush, increased heartbeat and impulse to stand up.

I am going to Pakistan in January and will be visiting some shrines in Multan. Looking forward to the experience.

Yet again, India has given me another reason to visit.

Allah Hafiz

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube