Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Complete 86000 Blogs at Flickr

Picture was shot by my wife and it would be a better if somebody shot her shooting my picture...well it would be Glenns call as my wife does not like anyone photographing her , she wears a total hijab, earlier she exposed her face , but now she covers that too...specially at functions like this where we both look like someones else s husband and wife..I wear saffron, and I have to wear slippers as wife wont walk barefeet with me , as people ridicule her., those that dont know us.

The Shias of Mumbai know me or may have heard of me..the barefeet Shia Bawa of Mumbai

But she has no qualms walking with me barefeet during Moharam, or my visits to the market.

I feel alien in slippers , I have to wear slippers while going to work or she wont let me ito the house.

Well I digress , today I complete 86000 photo blogs in less than two years at Flickr.

I thank all my friends , supporter and well wishers on the internet.


It takes two hands to clap and without all of you I could have not made it this far...and I dedicate this to the memory of my photo Guru Prof BW Jatkar , whose premature death has hit me very hard, including Mr KG Maheshwari and those of his friends and admires , and his family ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube