Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bandra Kid- Street Photography..

I am hounded by kids wherever I go, mothers want me to shoot their kids , and I am finally becoming famous as the only photographer who shoots does not charge money , also they love to see their kids on the neighbors internet...and the guy who has the internet shows my Bandra Bazar Road pictures too people of this area.

I am documenting a corner of my world I am learning photography all over again as a novice, and I know that my photo guru Prof BW Jatkar watches me from above..

I shoot what I see and I show the same to you..I need a bit of background too,so you dont lose your bearings and go back from where you came.

Bandra Bazar and my Street Photography are synonymous to each other , I shot the House Madrsa kids again.

I love shooting road side barbers armpit and head shave so I have compiled them in a new set ..here at Flickr.

This includes pictures of Marziya going bald and Marziya shaving me for a change.


I dont need to search for pictures to shoot, pictures find me much before I find them.

I cant move to fresh pastures , my hands and legs are tied but I make the most of my opportunity as a photographer on the street and as a street blogger of pain,.

I am also shooting the local Ganesha pandal at Bandra Reclamation as it comes up..unfortunately I stay far from Lal Bagh Cha Raja or I would have shot that too.
I dont have wheels and wait for my son in la to give me a ride ..but he has been very busy of late.
So the shoot of the Lal Bagh workshops is pending.

I have not met Hijras for a very long time.. totally incommunicado.


I am also a bit lazy so excuse me if I pass by late ..this to Cousin Glenn..

Sometimes I get tired of commenting , I have finally bought my Webster dictionary from my shop to add new words to the soul of my comment.. I think John Williamson , would like this on Facebook..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube