Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dedicated to Nishant from Canada

Lalbaug cha raja pictures


Dear Firoze bhai, I have become your admirer after seeing most of your collection. You do have a keen eye on photography.

I am an ardent devotee of Lalbaug cha raja but living in Canada for past 6 years and every year I wait anxiously to see your collection of his pictures.

However I am not able to save your pictures. Do you mind sharing some of your favorite close-ups of Lalbaug cha raja with me. I would greatly appreciate your kind gesture.

Best Regards,
Nishant


Dear Nishant

I dedicate this to you in the humility of my being..as a picture and as a poem as I begin my fourth fast of Ramzan, it is 4.41 am in Mumbai just now..

from lalbagh
sitting on his throne
his omnipresent
fragrance pervades
into your soul
in canada cascades
memories of your childhood
modaks artis immersion
on your human consciousness
as it parades
living after you
in your children
the love
of lalbagh cha raja
just never fades
even in darkness
his light invades
removing obstacles
removing misery
he comes to your aid
with success prosperity
peace and brotherhood
your life upgrades


to shoot his pictures
barefeet , fasting
a Muslim blogger
from Bandra
the Lord
passionately inspires
persuades
on Moharam
this Shia Pandit
who cuts open
his head
with a blade

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube