Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Advocate Ashish Shelars Ganpati Pandal 2009

I will have to stop shooting pictures as there is far too much I have not posted and not uploaded as yet..I have kept many of my pictures in abeyance..

I have shot over 800 pictures of GSB Ganpati Pandal Kings Circle..and this is a tribute to my dear friend Dr Bhujang Pai , who makes it possible for me to shoot these pictures.

I have pictures of a Chehlum Majlis of Yusuf Bhaijan father of Master Raju or Raju Shresta that was at the Bandra Khoja Shia Mosque .

I have pictures of some HIjra beggars..about 200 pictures to post of the Mumbai Gay Parade..

Than a lot of street shots.

This evening I shot the Sudesh Dubeys Shiv Sena Ganpati...

Marziya my 22 month old grand daughter took two shots of Ashish Shelars Ganpati pandal..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube